Personal Success

Our Breakthrough Coaching System will benefit you by helping you set goals and focus on what you really want to achieve by distinguishing between what you could do, should do, ought to do and really want to do.  In most cases it is our thinking that is the greatest block and the biggest liability in our lives.

Continue Reading

Growing Your Business

It is understood that 90% of all startup businesses fail within the first 5 years, what then are the other 10% doing right?  Business coaching is a growing industry, 60% of organisations testify that they have increased their use of catching in the past year.  Partnering with a business coach is increasing because it is a cost effective means of achieving phenomenal results and business growth.  Businesses are asking, can we afford not to use coaches?

Continue Reading

Developing Leaders

We define leadership coaching as a personal development process designed to enhance a leader's success in achieving his or her professional objectives within the context of an organisation's values and business goals.  Through coaching, leaders learn how to optimise the value of teams and organisations.  Leadership coaching helps clarify vision, beliefs and values, and stretches the capacity to lead and influence.  Leaders then become catalysts for change within their organisations.

Continue Reading

Presentations and Interventions

  • Think Bigger

    Think Bigger

    This is a 30 - 60 minute keynote presentation suitable for audiences of any size compiled for individuals who want to be motivated and inspired to succeed. In this presentation Carl will prove to the entire audience that we all have the potential to succeed. All we need is to make some minor adjustments to our thinking. We want to book Carl.
  • The Other 10 Percent

    The Other 10 Percent

    This is a 30 - 60 minute keynote presentation suitable for audiences of any size compiled for leaders, entrepreneurs and business owners. In this insightful presentation Carl will discuss the top 10 habits of highly successful businesses and help us with some practical ideas on how to create these very same habits in our own businesses. We want to book Carl.
  • Your Leadership Edge

    Your Leadership Edge

    This is a 30 - 60 minute keynote presentation suitable for audiences of any size compiled for leadership and management. In this presentation Carl is going to help you identify your leadership EDGE and show you how to combine this with the eight competencies of highly sought after leaders. We want to book Carl.
  • Your Breakthrough Coach

    Your Breakthrough Coach

    Most high performers in any field typically have a coach or a mentor. Our Breakthrough Coaching systems have been designed to deliver high impact coaching at a fraction of the price. We have a team who can provide Individual Breakthrough Coaching, Business Breakthrough Coaching and Executive Breakthrough Coaching. Need a Coach.
  • Workplace Interventions

    Workplace Interventions

    We do not sell workshops, we sell a process. Our process is to identify your biggest need or challenge and then to deliver a solution. All of our solutions are focused on Developing Leaders, Growing Your Business and Inspiring Personal Success. More about interventions.


Products


Keynotes


Courses

Working with us

We can help you in the following three areas

Professional Speaker

30 - 60 minute keynote speech
Speaking to Leaders, Speaking to Business
and Speaking to You.

Breakthrough Coach

Most high performers have a coach.
Breakthrough coaching has been designed
to deliver high impact & lasting change.

Workshop Facilitator

We do not sell workshops.
We provide a workplace intervention
a tailor made solution to your problem.